Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Love You for You

Never diminish who you are because of what mistakes you have made ,and never allow others to make you feel like less of a person either. You have to be able to live your life, and you can't do that when you allow others to make you feel bad. There is no way that you can control another person & life is way to short to give anyone else the satisfaction of manipulating your feelings. They say blood is thicker than water, but it depends on how you look at it. Water is just as good for you &  serves you a great deal. I think people rely to much on titles. Like that gives them the right to treat and do whatever they want. They can be replaced too! Trust me. I refuse to keep apologizing and bending over backwards for a person that has done just as much wrong to me, but makes excuses for their faults. I would rather surround myself with people who's company I enjoy & I have respect for. I may have my faults, but I'm not going to allow them or a single person hinder me from utilizing my full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment