Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Legacy of Us

The way you smile brings me closer to your love
I'm infatuated with the essence of your heartbeat
The joy in my soul as you wrap your arms around me
Captured in the feeling of knowing that your more than enough for me
Still locked in love with your laugh that makes the toughest struggle seem like a walk over
More than heartbroken by the thought of a second when your not by my side
Starting all over never seemed so easy, when it's beginning with a love like this                          In the race with you in a steady beat as we flow to the destiny hand in hand      
                                       With Love-Future__________                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment