Sunday, April 24, 2011

Siri Kuponda By Reality Dreamer

I think I'm in love with my crush.....
Just the sound of his name makes me weak to my knees
but I'm not soft
I just enjoy lay'n in his arms and the feel of his touch as he whispers in my ear "I LOVE YOU"
I just may love my crush......
but it's not that much of a rush since I've known him so long & every butterfly in my stomach agrees that we're meant to be more than Adam & Eve.
So it's normal to me to know "I LOVE MY CRUSH!"
I'M NOT INSANE...IT'S TRUE
It's the look in his eyes when he uses that thing between his thighs that makes me moan with pride as we develop that love inside which will last a lifetime in our eyes

It's how our souls they connect, since the day we first met
and my heart took a step towards our love
Maybe it's a lil much to want you so much...
But see.....
It's my heart that's putting me up to this.
N my mind is no help when it's lost in emotion in a world that revolves around you.
"I LOVE MY CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!"
See your more than my crush your my heart
My motivation to be a better Woman  to help make our dream better than a fairytale
I  truly love my crush, my everything, my heart.......
Because your crazy enough to love me to







No comments:

Post a Comment