Sunday, April 24, 2011

Loved by my Angel

For the first time I can actually say that I'm in love. Never in a million years did I think that someone would make loving me seem so easy.

saved love

Do you wanna be expecting?

I want a lfe with you and the child we made, kuz we made that. my plans is ur plans and the other way around. goodnight baby. see u tomorro

u need to be right here with me.

I love and care about u sincerly. You are what a woman is suppose to be n that makes me want to keep you in my arms all the time.

I felt this way about u in middle school.

Steph i really love do love u and i hope that this is real.

As a Man...Ur Man...Ill do anything to make sure we are okay. I promise!!!

Im happy I found you once again.

Some things are better left unsaid...but telling u and showing u I LOVE YOU will not be one of them.

I can't get sick of u baby...I love u too much.

I love the way u think. So ahead of ur time....

Well u have two boyz and a man. if you love me then love me all the way bcuz i will.

As strong as our relationship is now id do any and everything4 u, because of how u deal with me. I know u would never put me in harms way or harm onto others,especially those important to me. How u made me fel better after my feelingswere hurt shows howmuch u are there 4 me. Im at the point of why wait 2 speak vows to be there 4u until death when u mean so much 2 me now.

Baby im really all the way in it with you. 100percent.

I fucking love u.......CAKE

I  know u do lol. Thats y i'll never step out of place....NEVERRRR

The hardest part is when they stop coming.....



No comments:

Post a Comment