Friday, July 19, 2013

Please Excuse my Arrogance

I feel a slight ambition when I mellow inside my existence

 Confronted by my harmony when it speaks, it's a bit submissive

 Appalled by all concerns when they fly around my persistence

 A bit of arrogance peaks as I walk without recognition

Avoiding all my obstacles, struggles, navigating towards my hustle

 A mind blowing affect sonic booms at the sight of all aggression

 I'd advance without acceptance

 Get my point across not needing words

 A type of personality not usually seen

 A voice not really heard

 In my generation it's a concern

 I speak with a train of thought

Fear lost in all expression

A confidence painted like art

 Humbled by my growth

 Acknowledge for my past

 Followed for my progression

  Torn down so it wouldn't last

My future is a vision for what most will only dream

 Reality dreamer is only a word. My life is what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment