Monday, March 4, 2013

I AM.....

 

 

I, Stephanie Marquisha Davis, am a sarcastic bundle of expression. I forever will be this way. I enjoy my sarcastic tone, and love feeling free, and comfortable expressing myself. I am a little moody, weird, quiet and sometimes distant. At the same time, I am very loving , persistent, goal- orientated, creative, goofy funny, and willing to help those in need. I AM ME! Never to be confused with someone else. Although comparisons are always flattering. (To the other person and myself) I enjoy writing, listening to music, and dancing to everything. As long as the doors closed and locked. Reading strikes my creativity, and enhances my imagination. To the point that I become the character. I've always loved making people smile, and hate seeing others hurt, struggling or feeling left out. I make jokes, and mess with people to break the ice. I'd never make a harmful joke. I laugh to myself when I remember something funny. Usually at the most awkward times. My little Stephanie moments. When I'm bored I eat, or excited. I'll eat when I'm hungry, or even if I just smell food. In case you have not caught on.......I love to eat . My personality is a contradiction. I can be very arrogant, but humble. Extremely sarcastic, but very understanding. One of the nicest people you will run into, but blunt to the point that you're speechless. I am....an intelligent, sometimes soft spoken, productive young lady on a mission. I AM ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment